SEO Audit Services
Evaluating your website’s search engine friendliness and visibility with an SEO Audit.
SEO Audits take a complex process and make it simple. It starts with a diversified analysis, followed by a thorough evaluation, and a final prioritisation of SEO efforts.
SEO Audits contain both an internal analysis and external analysis. You gain a general understanding of your share of the SEO market (external), while identifying how well your website is optimized to obtain additional market share (internal). If you want to dig a little deeper into your market share, a more in-depth SEO Market Share Report can be created.
The SEO Market Share Report examines your site’s competitiveness within the search engine landscape.
Search Engine Optimisation is one of the most effective ways to produce a high ROI for your website. However, it requires a great deal of experience, precision and creativity in order to produce a sustainable competitive advantage.
The SEO Market Share Report is a critical step in the overall SEO process. It will determine how well your site is currently optimised for search visibility, while identifying areas of opportunity within your search niche.
SEO Audit: Analysis
- Basic SEO Market Share Analysis
- High-level SEO Influence Comparison with Top 1-4 Competitors
- Search Engine Result Page (SERP) Competitor Comparison
- On-site SEO Key Factor Readiness Analysis
- Off-site (inbound link) SEO Analysis
- Webmaster Tools Analysis
- Basic Local Search Analysis
SEO Audit: Evaluation
- Internal and external SEO
- SEO Benchmark for your website
- Easily digestible SEO metrics
- Simple scoring methodology
SEO Audit: Prioritisation
- Prioritise top SEO issues / opportunities
- Short and long term plan of action
- Help with future SEO benchmarks
- Continual support and assistance